Our patient portal gives patients convenient access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view health information such as:
- Recent visits with your provider
- Bills to be paid
- Lab and imaging results
Patients can also:
- Securely message your provider
- Request prescription refills
- Update contact information
- Make payments
- Download and complete forms
- View educational materials
We try to respond to portal messages within 7 days. Portal correspondence may be billed as an evaluation and management service when deemed necessary.
Our portal is private, secure, and protected
Patient portals have privacy and security safeguards in place to protect your health information.
- To make sure that your private health information is safe from unauthorized access, patient portals are hosted on a secure connection and accessed via password-protected logon.
Although patient portals use safeguards, there are other safety tips you should follow when accessing the patient portal. Always remember to protect your username and password from others and make sure to only log on to the patient portal from a personal or secure computer.